Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's Take a Bath!


As most of you know, my 2 year old is insane! She does things everyday that just leave me speechless. Luckily, I am always ready with the camera! Last night, Abby did not want to take a bath. I bribed her with the ability to wash her toy alligator! We went to the bathroom and I started to run the water and add the Mr. Bubbles! (oh yeah!) I walked into my bedroom to put on Abby bathtime approved clothing (clothes that can get soaking wet). When I left the bathroom she was putting her toys in the tub. When I returned, she had climbed into the bathtub......Still in her clothes and diaper! All I could do was laugh. She was washing her alligator just like I promised she could do! I was hilarious! I am so glad she is around to give me a good chuckle!

2 comments:

won tong said...

I just found you Mandy and this is hilarious..I found you on Hudson's blog... Can't wait to see everyone.. I don't have my new blog up yet had to take the old one down as you may have seen....See you soon and now I can enjoy your blog... Cool...I hope you have George's e-mail addy as I don't have the other one anymore...long gone. Aunt Anne/ we will write under Won Ton or Annon.

won tong said...

Would you look at those curls Jeremy had them as well as Matthew and she looks alot like Chris and Jan......Aunt Anne