Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to the Blog!

Recently, I have been inspired by many of my friends and family who "blog." I have friends here, good ones, but I am often alone. I have so much to say and most of the time it goes unsaid. Not through anyone's fault but my own. Trust me, I know my opinions and thoughts don't amount to a "hill of beans" but sometimes your words just need to come out. I am going to try and make this spot my outlet to the world. The world I miss so much in Tennessee and the world I try to connect to in Florida. Also, maybe a connection to my husband's world in California. I have many relatives there that I would love to connect to a little more. Living without family around you is tough. I want them involved in my life and the life of my husband and children. So... here it goes! Attempt number 2. We'll see how it goes! :)

1 comment:

won tong said...

Oh Mandy I feel the same way out here.. It's very isolated when we are private yet people people and family.. Were here for the family well you know that would love to come down and see you road trip of course....Love your blog can't wait to get my new one up and running.Aunt Anne