Tuesday, April 21, 2009

50 Guilty Pleasures- Stolen Idea


A facebook friend made a list of her guilty pleasures on her blog. I thought it was a Fabulous Idea so I borrowed it! "Imitation is the highest form of flattery!"

1. The smell of Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen
2. Listening to Abby snore
3. Vanilla pudding
4. The smell of honeysuckle
5. Funky colored toe nail polish (turquoise and navy blue!)
6. Yelling while watching a football game! Go Big Orange!
7. Borrowing Megan's clothes :) :)
8. Watching my husband drive a car
9. Tennessee Orange
10. Banana pudding
11. Sweet Tea
12.The feel of clean sheets
13. RUN DMC
14. Halloween
15. Paul Revere by the Beastie Boys
16. Buttermilk Biscuits by Sir Mix A Lot
17. The Wizard of Oz
18. SUNSHINE!!!!
19. Swimming in the ocean
20. Pictures, pictures, lots of pictures
21. Framing Abby and Megan's handmade art projects
22. Bonnie Bell Lipstick
23. Boating with my family- Dolphin watching!
24. TWILIGHT
25. The occasional cocktail: Vodka, water, and lemon
26. A handmade card from a student
27. Writing in my planner using different colored pens
28. Phineus and Ferb
29. My grey Wal-Mart sweatpants that are 10 sizes too big!
30. Curling up in warm clothes still smelling like chlorine after getting out of the pool
31. Staying in pjs and in bed all day
32. A toddler that will curl up in the bed with me all day
33. Naps- Long Ones!!!
34. Ziploc baggies
35. Christmas ornaments
36. My yearly girl's trip with my Gnomies
37. Ice in every drink
38. Funky necklaces
39. The sound of Abby running through the house
40. Organizing the silverware in the dishwasher
41. The Dollar Tree
42. Children's books
43. The Florida Keys!
44. Buying clothes for my girls
45. Wearing skirts
46. Diet Coke
47. Pre-packed beach bags
48. Grocery lists
49. Visiting Malibu, CA
50. TENNESSEE

2 comments:

Mandy said...

And Coconut smelling candles!!

Jeremy and Kamie said...

Are we related? LOL! So glad you are bloggin' girl...I have linked your page to ours!